As soon as October 1st arrives, I'm beyond excited for Hallowe'en! Who's with me?

14 Aug 2014

TATTON PARK VW SHOW ~ 2014






Although this show has been going for quite a few years now (almost 30 I think!), this years was the first one I have attended. After experiencing such a lovely day there, I can say with confidence that this won't be my last visit to this show!

The atmosphere was great and I'm pleased to say the weather held up for us! Another great thing about these events (aside from all the wonderful vehicles of course) is the Auto Jumble! We managed to pick up a couple of bits and pieces that we had been wanting for a while for a really good price! I love days out like these!

I was so great to see so many lovely vehicles all gathered together in one place!





Obviously I have not managed to picture each and every car from the show here, but if you go onto Youtube you can see a couple of great videos uploaded there! Well done to everyone who won 'Best in Category' and a big congrats to the organisers of the show. It was a fabulous, relaxing day and we are really looking forward to the next one! 

Here's a few more 'just for fun' pics;




Some of the members of our club (Mk2 Golf Owners Club). My beloved Stu (second from left)


And a bit of messing about.....



We met and chatted to this lovely guy (unfortunately I didn't get his name)


He chatted with us for a while, telling us a lovely story of how he came to be the owner of this car, and then seemed really pleased when I asked him to pose for a picture with it!

I would recommend this event to anyone, whether you are a VW enthusiast or not! It's child and animal friendly with plenty of toilet/food facilities, and lots of good stuff to browse through!

Hope to see you there next year!